After knowing the advantages of the custom rugs with logos, are you curious to use the custom rugs for your business? Keep in mind that you have to make the most out of your investment on the floor mat. Never make a purchase decision without prior planning. It spoils everything and makes you stress out for not obtaining the benefits of a custom logo floor mat. Here are some of the helpful tips for designing custom logo rug.
Design guidelines for the beginners
Designing the logo mat is tricky, especially for those coming into the online platform for the first time. As long as you understand the custom logo floor mats and your business objective, it is much easier to design and install the rugs. While designing the rug, you have to keep the following aspects in your mind.
- The rugs should be easy of visibility for all the people who enter into your business premises. The placement of the floor mat plays a vital role in making it visible. So, ensure that the image on the rug is clean and large.
- It should be visually appealing because the first impression plays a vital role in attracting clients and customers. Try to use the right combination of colors, images, print quality, and font choices. If you compromise on any of these aspects, then you never get the outcome you expect
- Ensure the custom logo rugs send the right message, and thus it becomes easier to reach out to the potential audience. Remember that you have the space to print whatever you want on the rug, but the design should reflect the message appropriately.
What to give more attention
Whenever designing the custom rugs with the logo, paying close attention to the following aspects is mandatory. It helps you to get the right floor mat for your marketing campaign to achieve your goal.
- Consistency is the key in any marketing and branding efforts. Try to keep the same logo, design element, and color scheme to reach the prospects because it highlights your existing brand image. Your logo rugs should complement your brand’s look. It should not stick out like the sore thumb.
- Choosing the complementary color scheme when designing the logo mat is essential. Colors play a vital role in impressing the customers and clients. Go with the colors of the same family. At the same time, keep in mind that colors that are too sharp will look cluttered. So, make the wise color selection to get the best worth of your effort.
- Find the correct orientation because getting the best out of the custom logo rugs is crucial. You can go with portrait or landscape orientation according to your needs. But, it is dependent mainly on the design you are going for and the designated space for the logo rug. If your premise has wide entryways, then it is better to be printed horizontally. On the other hand, portrait orientation is suitable for the hallway.