We all know that the demand for short term and pay day loans has increased tremendously in the recent days. The reason behind this is their affordable interest rate, simple loan application process, flexible repayment options and fast cash. Above all the main advantage of these short-term loans and payday loans is we can use them for any purpose, unlike car loans, home loans and etc.
Can I make overpayments on my loan?
Yes, most of the lenders in UK allow their clients to make overpayments towards their payday and short term loans. However, it is better to check clearly about this with your lender before availing their loan to avoid confusions later.
How making overpayments help you?
Making overpayments can actually help you to save your money on interest. For example, if you have taken a loan of £200 for 5 months, and made an overpayment of £100 then you have to pay the interest only for the balance principal amount. In simple words, the interest will be calculated only on the outstanding principal amount.
One of the best lenders for payday loans and short-term loans is LOANPIG.CO.UK. They offer loans at a very reasonable ROI, and allow overpayments as well. Take the help of online over payments calculator for loans to know how much money you can save on your interest amount with overpayments now.
What to consider while applying for a short term or payday loans?
- Eligibility: Check your eligibility before applying any type of loan. To apply for a payday loan you need to be minimum 18years old and employed. Few lenders offer this loan only to the individuals above 20 years old.
- Financial Condition: Take a loan only if you have the capacity to repay it. Otherwise, this can make your life worse.
- Charges: Check in detail about the late payment charges and hidden charges with a lender before availing a loan from them.
- Rate of Interest: Compare the ROI of different lenders in your location to understand, who can offer loan for you at minimal ROI. Take your time to study all the options available. Remember, taking instant decisions doesn’t work out when it comes to loans.
- Application Process: Check the loan application process. Online payday loan application process is different from the offline application process. The online application process doesn’t involve in any paper work, whereas the offline process involves in a lot of paper work. Hence, it is better to choose the payday loans from online lenders to save your time.
- Terms and Conditions: Whether you take a loan online or offline, reading the terms and conditions of a lender is extremely important. Take the help of their customer support team, if you have any questions regarding their terms and conditions.
- Loam amount: Calculate how much amount you would require properly before applying for a payday or short term loan. Remember that, taking extra than what you require can increase the burden on you.
Apply for a payday or short-term loan online now to meet your emergency needs!